Axent Icon Pack v7.02.06
Minimum Requirements: 4.1 and up
APK Description: ★ DISCLAIMER ★
This icon pack only works on custom launchers [Nova, Apex, etc.], it’s not compatible with Google Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher and all other launchers [mainly stock ones] which don’t allow customization of icons via app.
Please before leaving a bad review, make sure that your device has a custom launcher installed and working, or that the one you have do support icons customization. You can still send me an email asking for support or for any question.
More infos in the compatibility section:
• 1200+ icons in XXXHDPI 192×192px
• Dynamic calendar
• 29 app drawer icons
• 28 Cloud wallpapers
• Powerful dashboard app built with latest Google material design
• Ultra-fast icon search with category support to replace individual icons
• Easy tap-to-send icon request
• Wallpaper manager to apply or save to your device
• Auto-apply to most popular launchers
• Custom launchers [Nova, Apex, Aviate, Action Launcher, Lucid Launcher, Go Launcher, Holo Launcher, Smart Launcher, ADW Launcher, Next Launcher, and many more]
• Cyanogenmod CMTE
If you cannot find your launcher within the app list, then there’s no problem. You can still manually apply the icon pack. Simply go into your launcher settings and choose the option to change/customize your apps icons.
Complete Changelog: pastebin.com/t5kdmcZx
How to request missing icons
Open the app then swipe from left edge of the screen to the right, select Request icons and mark the icons you want me to add to the icon pack. Send me and email with the automatic tool through your favourite email client.
For any feedback or suggestion: [email protected]
Google Plus Community: plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111060424746688993155
A special thank you goes to Jahir Fiquitiva, the developer who allowed me to use his wonderful IconShowcase Dashboard, released under CC BY-SA 4.0 Int’l license.
– iconpack: added 22 new icons to database
– done some service fixing
This app has no advertisements