Open Camera v1.37 [Mod Lite]
Minimum Requirements: 4.0.3+
APK Description: Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for phones and tablets
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization; supports all available resolutions including HD).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer (with optional voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop’s Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”) and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Version 1.37 (2017/02/12)
FIXED Crash on devices not supporting scene mode.
FIXED Crash if failed to start audio listener (for “loud noise”).
FIXED Problems with focusing on OnePlus 3T with Android 7 on Camera2.
FIXED Problems with “alternative” flash method for Camera2 API on OnePlus 3T.
FIXED Improved support for standard flash on Camera2 API on OnePlus 3T.
FIXED Support for long manual exposure times (with Camera2 API) (e.g., OnePlus 3T).
FIXED Remove duplicate entries from ISO buttons (e.g., for OnePlus 3T).
FIXED Problems with “fast HDR/expo burst” on Nexus 6 now fixed (you should be
able to reenable this under “Photo Settings”, for faster HDR and expo
FIXED Shutter sound option wasn’t working for Camera2 API unless a photo had
previously been taken in the same session.
ADDED Display flash symbol for Camera2 API in flash auto mode, to indicate
whether flash will fire.
UPDATED Improved battery life when going idle.
UPDATED Improved support for flash auto decision on when to take a photo, when
using “alternative” flash method and/or HDR, expo bracketing for
Camera2 API (it now matches the decision when not using the alternative
UPDATED Finer control for manual seekbars.
UPDATED Display “Capturing…” when manual exposure time is 0.5s or longer.
UPDATED Support face detection on more devices (e.g., OnePlus 3T) with Camera2
UPDATED Improved popup view so selected button is centred rather than aligned
UPDATED Continuous focus is now the default for new installs on all devices.
Languages: English, Russian.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credits Alex